Job Advert Summary
Rand Water is currently looking for a secretary to assist and support the Wellness Manager by providing an efficient, confidential secretarial and
administrative service and ensure that effective assistance is given to the Management function to enable
Rand Water to achieve its overall objectives. To assist with smooth running of wellness projects at all sites.
▪ Matric Certificate/ Certificate or Diploma in secretariat or equivalent
▪ 2 years working experience or workplace experiential learning
▪ Knowledge of SAP
▪ Ability to work under pressure with diverse group of individuals
▪ Computer literacy
▪ To assist and support the Wellness Manager by providing an efficient, confidential secretarial and
▪ administrative service
▪ Ensure that effective assistance is given to the Management function to enable Rand Water to
▪ achieve its overall objectives.
▪ To assist with smooth running of wellness projects at all sites
▪ Dealing with queries from internal and external clients on behalf of the Manager.
▪ Accurate typing of documents and correspondence
▪ Budget and expenditure control
▪ Executing administrative tasks in respect of payment of invoices, etc from suppliers.
▪ Co-ordination of meetings, conferences, etc.
▪ Updating and maintenance of Manager’s diary.
▪ Coordinating meetings, recording and transcription of minutes of Divisional meetings as well as
▪ EWP meetings.
▪ Consolidating monthly reports of Site Practitioners
▪ Verifying and consolidating Rand Water planned surgical procedures for the exclusion in
▪ absenteeism report
▪ Assisting the Wellness coordinator and the Wellness team in managing Wellness projects
▪ Logging of deadlines and tasks and assisting Manager wherever possible to meet the deadlines
▪ Knowledge of Human Resource field
▪ Knowledge in the Employee Wellness will be an added advantage
▪ Computer literacy
▪ Conflict management
▪ Minute taking
▪ Customer focus
▪ Rand Water values
▪ Positive Attitude