NOTE: In line with Sasol’s commit In line with Sasol’s commitment to Employment Equity, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups. Sasol’s commitment to diversity and inclusion, we actively encourage and welcome persons with disabilities to apply. Should you not receive any response from Sasol within 30 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please consider your application unsuccessful.
▪ The 12 month programme will offer a theoretical element aligned to a NQF Learnership programme and practical on-site work experience to improve the skills and workplace performance of entry-level learners. It provides foundational skills in literacy, numeracy, communication, computer and basic business principles.
▪ It is suitable for Grade 12 qualified persons to develop essential professional skills. During the practical component Learners will provide administrative support to improve the effectiveness of managers and the departments in general as work readiness preparation.
▪ The theoretical component will cover: Entrepreneurship, Business Operations, Customer Service, Business Accounting, Maths Literacy, Communication skills and Computer Skills.
▪ Matric/ Grade 12
▪ Participate in Learnership programme and successfully complete assessment process;
▪ Participate in all required work-place readiness activities and exercises