Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for SAP Admin Graduate to join their team for intake 2023. To provide functional support to business in relation to SAP and maintain system integrity and functionality of the assigned SAP module.
• Grade 12 – Matric or Senior Certificate
• Diploma / Degree in Bcom Informatics Information Systems,BSc Information and Knowledge Systems, N.Diploma Information Technology (Business Applications)
SAP Functional Support:
• Maintain system integrity and functionality by designing and compiling specifications.
• Create of Business Requirement Documents (BRD) to improve or enhance business processes and reporting within SAP.
• Interact with users to clarify functional configuration requirements, outline complex concepts, and facilitate process change requirements.
• Provide effective and continuous functional assistance and training on Dis-Chem’s SAP system.
• Perform and document detailed testing of all improvements, enhancements and reports.
• Engage with senior functional specialist to outline operational needs and objectives, current operational procedures, input and output requirements and level of systems access.
• Collaborate with team members to investigate and propose possible solutions within the SAP environment.
• Implement fixes, changes, and enhancements – this includes the applying of changes in configuration to resolve errors in master data that resulted after changes and/or upgrades including other functional configuration change issues occurred.
• Assist with the development of training material and deliver training to users.
• Maintain, change and support all master data for SAP.
• Document SAP solutions, requirements, and specifications with regard to technical functions, transactions, and operational processes and procedures.
• Assist in developing clear and comprehensive reports, documentation, instructions, and training materials specific to Dis-Chem as per business needs.
• Assist in testing current and new processes and identify defects in order to eliminate any systems lags.
• Monitor and ensure smooth integration between SAP and any other Dis-Chem systems.
• Respond to and assist with any queries related to the SAP functional module, from any Dis-Chem stakeholder, which include store and head-office staff, Managers, Suppliers, Customers, Auditors, and SAP Consultants.
• Engage with Senior Functional Specialist when required to ensure project deliverables are met.
• Ensure frequent communication with all Dis-Chem stakeholders both verbally and in writing regarding matters relating to the SAP.
• Inform management of any discrepancies and unresolved matters.
• Attend to and amend any SAP queries and ensure heat calls are closed timeously.
• Logical & Analytical. Insight. Multi-tasking. Working memory. The tendency to approach problems in a rational, intellectual manner.
• Customer Service. Builds constructive working relationships characterised by a high level of acceptance, cooperation, and mutual respect.
• Attention to detail. Accuracy. Thoroughness. Completeness. Focus on quality. Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks. The quality or state of being correct or precise. Demonstrate an underlying drive to ensure that quality is not compromised. It includes the identification and maintenance of standards to meet the needs of the company, together with a desire for accuracy and order. Corrects mistakes and takes action to ensure they do not re-occur.
• Conveys ideas and facts in writing using language the reader will best understand. Communicating in a confident and forceful manner in order to achieve the required goal without being aggressive.
• Basic mathematic skills. Comprehending fundamental arithmetic’s like addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Understanding how your actions will contribute to financial results of the company.
• Able recognise and acknowledge when you make a mistake.
• Accountability & Dependability. Maintain confidentiality and meets own commitments. Adheres to organisational policies and procedures. Able to be relied on as honest and truthful.
Special conditions of employment:
• South African
• MIE, clear criminal and credit
• Driver’s license and own reliable transport
• Be able and willing to provide support outside of normal working hours
Remuneration and benefits:
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN’T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.