- Developing business growth opportunities by actioning the strategic goals of the organization and delivering a premium class service to our customers and future and potential customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consult, negotiate and make progress on deals
- Source viable opportunities
- Focus on securing meetings
- Sell end-to-end solution
- Build up a healthy pipeline of opportunity on the CRM system
- Bring in new business in line with targets provided
- Manage and retain relationships with key industry influencers
- Computer literacy
- Matric essential
- Sales qualification advantageous.
- 3 or more years’ experience in business development
- Proven experience and skills in sales – ability to secure a successful sale in a new business development project is highly advantageous.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
- South African Drivers’ License and own vehicle.