- A liaison between a customer and the relevant internal departments within the company efficiently to customer orders and queries in order to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing incoming calls and customer service enquiries
- Capture Customer orders and follow through from start to end to ensure that customers orders are met OTIF
- Handle customer complaints by liaising with QC team to ensure complaints are closed out in required time frame and provide a solution to prevent a recurrence
- Type and forward quotations for Prospective Customers to Rep
- Ensure that customers have forward planned orders with PW so that Raw Material can be secured. An SLA is a pre-requisite in support of forward planning
- Build/Improve sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication to achieve customer satisfaction
- Meet/Exceed Sales targets
- Go the Extra mile with customer engagement
- Strong Telephone etiquette – Confident communicator with negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service skills, written, verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Professional, warm and friendly disposition always.
- Good understanding of Syspro and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and have a high degree of reliability.
- Must possess a sound knowledge /understanding of the packaging business
- Must take initiative and be proactive.
- Positive team player willing to work beyond office hours to help others to reduce workloads to achieve company goals.
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback