Checkers Foods Services is seeking a qualified sales representative to help us sell our wide range of products and services to our B2B customers base. We require an individual with a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships and closing deals.
Duties And Responsibilities
– Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned geographical area to generate new business of the organization’s products.
– Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
– Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
– Research and analyze sources for developing prospective customers.
– Identify advantages and compare organization’s products/services.
– Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time investment for the geographical area.
– Keep abreast of products applications, market conditions, competitive advertising and promotional trends.
– Meet monthly and annual sales & GP targets through the successful implementation of sales strategies and tactics.
– At least 2 years’ experience as a Sales Representative is essential
– Experience in the Food Services Industry is desirable
– Knowledge in retail and food services
– Communication Skills
– Negotiation Skills
– Ability to interact well with others
Location: Brackenfell, Western Cape
Closing Date: 7 January 2022