- Our client is an established, dynamic plant and tool hire company looking to expand their high energy and young sales force.
We are on the hunt for confident sale talent, who will not only manage the key accounts but grow the client basket by actively looking for and securing new business.
- We are looking for talent that is not afraid to get dirty, you will be visiting clients on site, hard hats, high viz vests will be the order of the day.
- You will need to be an active member of the sales team.
- Min 2 years experience in external sales will be required, proof of your success in way of commission earning will need to be demonstrated.
- You will need to be fully bilingual in English and Afrikaans.
- Eye for detail for weekly reporting and tech savvy.
- Report to Head office in Chloorkop Once a Week
- Northern suburbs, PTA, East Rand, West Rand are the areas that will need to be covered
- The candidate needs to work in a team environment dealing with customers on a daily basis.
- Product knowledge is a plus.
- Previous sales experience is essential.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Maintaining and updating the current sales database.
- Develop new business.
- Meeting or exceeding sales Goals.
- Be able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Preparing weekly Reports.