- The Sales Representative serves as a point of contact between our business and our Customers (Retailers and Independents).
- The Sales Representative is responsible for communicating the benefits of our products to drive sales as well as identifying and educating prospective Customers while supporting existing Customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Present, promote and sell our products using solid arguments
- Achieve sales budgets and sales targets for the designated area – Units, Rands, AUSP
- Train and mentor Retail and Independent sales staff to promote our products as the preferred options
- Merchandise our products to maximize floor space
- Provide our Customers with sufficient and relevant advertising materials and Point of Sale materials
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business (Management) and Customer relationships
- Supply the Sales Manager with reports on Customer needs, problems, product innovation ideas, competitive activities, etc. as and when needed.
- Analyze the designated area and market potential
- Identify prospective new Customers. Lead generation and conversion – number of new Customers identified and converted
- Matric/ Grade 12/ NQF level 4 is essential
- A related Business and/ or a related Marketing and Sales tertiary qualification would be advantageous
- A valid driver’s license and own reliable vehicle are essential
- Computer literacy – MS Office
- Up to 6 years of experience in the Sales and Sales Administration environment
- Communication skills with the ability to influence
- Presentation skills
- Understanding of business processes and functions