- It is vital for the SR to possess good knowledge of standard sales methods & techniques relevant to client’s product. This person will report to the Sales Manager.
- As the position is for sales driven individuals, the SR is responsible for achieving sales targets for themselves in order to increase their earning potential through commissions
- Additional activities will include involvement in pre-awareness campaigns to new customers; ensuring that customers are made aware of features, benefits, competitive advantages and applications of the relevant products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- achieve sales targets
- The Field Sales Representative will achieve this through field activities such as door to door, field activations and acquiring referrals.
- It will be vital for the Field Sales Representative to possess good knowledge of standard sales methods & techniques relevant to client’s product line.
- Minimum Matric
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and have good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Minimum of 1 year sales experience in field sales preferably telecommunication sales
- Minimum of 1 year’s target driven sales experience
- Must have own Smartphone that is in good working condition
- Evidence of experience working independently, with little or no supervision
- Ability to work hours outside of the normal Mon – Sat 08h00 – 17h00 – Weekend work will be considered as normal working hours
- When using own vehicle for business travel, kindly ensure that the vehicle is fit for purpose by ensuring that the vehicle’s service book and license disc is up to date and conduct a vehicle inspection before commencing with a work-related journey.
- Always comply with Vodacom health and safety standards and absolute rules
- When using a vehicle for business travel, please ensure that you are competent to perform the task and have a valid driver’s license for the vehicle you are driving.
- Knows the product features and benefits and communicates the value proposition to provide a customer solution and gain commitment to buy
- Ability to manage sales targets and redirect own performance within 24 hours where required
- Excellent understanding of telecommunications/internet/fibre
- Skills in problem solving; including the ability to identify and appropriately evaluate customer needs and recommend appropriate products and solutions.
- Ability to plan, organize and multi-task to complete assignments in an efficient manner.
- Customer Knowledge and Skills