Job Specification: Sales Associate
The Sales Associate contributes to Pandora’s mission by ensuring that our customers have an excellent shopping experience by offering them the best possible way to express their personalities and passions within our universe of affordable, collectible and high quality jewelry.
- Participates proactively and effectively in sales activities, welcoming customers through a consultative approach and using the tools and channels made available by the company (online and offline).
- Provides both promotional and technical/administrative information on payment and delivery of goods depending on the type of sale (online and offline).
- Actively contributes to achieve and exceed sales performance against shared targets.
- Maintains high and consistent standards of customer service and ensures the correct flow of after-sales service communication (online and offline).
Organization of the Work Space:
- Takes part in the organization of the shop, ensuring that the point of sale, the back office or other work space and the stock are always clean and tidy.
- Checks the delivered goods, sorts them and displays them.
- Participates in stock control and internal inventory.
- Manages shipments to the customer.
- Participates in Visual Merchandising activities.
- Provides support and handles all customer service issues for online and offline sales in a helpful and professional manner, in particular: complaints, returns, cancellations, assortments, individual orders, shipping and payment management, access to services, promotional campaigns, after-sales service, etc.
- Keeps confidential information confidential, in particular with regard to: sensitive data concerning the company and its customers.
- Complies with labor laws, internal procedures, regulations and policies (working hours, rest, holidays, behavior, etc.) and with workplace safety regulations.
- With the support of his/her manager, he/she is co-responsible for his/her own training and ensuring continuous development.
- Grade 12
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar role within companies of fashion, perfume or accessories sector.
- Excellent management of interpersonal relations.
- Excellent ability to communicate in an open, transparent and constructive manner and to interact with people at different levels of the company.
- Excellent active listening.
- Excellent service orientation, ability to create a good relationship with the customer and to understand their needs/expectations.
- Passion for the work and the product.
- Result orientation.
- Problem-solving, curious and proactive approach to finding alternative solutions.
- Ability to work in a team, availability, support and respect for colleagues and managers.
- Flexibility and adaptability.