- Our client, an environmental management services company, currently seeking a Sales/Floor Assistant to assist on the shopfloor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist customers by being available to answer questions on products and stock availability.
- Give advice on products available, escalating where necessary.
- Assist customers with completion of their purchases.
- Assist customers with loading/off-loading of goods purchased/returns.
- Check stock on shelves, dates, labels, correct merchandising.
- Accurate processing of sales transactions on Point-of-Sale system.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer orientation.
- Respectful and presentable in person.
- Willingness to learn.
- Grade 12.
- Previous experience working on Point-of-Sale systems.
- Previous work experience in a chemical’s sales environment will be advantageous.
- Some knowledge of and handling chemicals, fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, etc.