- A dynamic company urgently seeks an experienced Sales Executive to join their team in Polokwane.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotion of sales, conversions and rentals of our products, so as to meet budget expectations.
- Preparation and submission of quotations to existing and prospective clients.
- General market development, identifying potential new clients and making efforts to secure their business.
- Perform administrative functions to complete the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance and data entry, correspondence).
- Proactively call on accounts on targeted lists through utilization of the customer database.
- Build on the customer database within targeted market segments via, prospecting, networking, email/e-marketing, or utilizing Internet information sources.
- Develop and maintain a strong pipeline of opportunities for current and future clients.
- Handling of basic administrative duties such as day to day in and outward tracking of Containers, Credit Application Facilities etc.
- Coordination and implementation of basic depot maintenance and repairs of Containers.
- Coordination and supervision of day to day depot activities.
- Attending to general maintenance and repairs on customer sites.
- Matric(Non negotiable)
- Number of deals (Sales and Rental) closed by you. A sales code will be allocated and must be recorded on the relevant invoice.
- Growth in the rental fleet (number of units).
- Based on a travel itinerary, the number of calls on existing customers as well as new customers. (Based on cold calling and customer visits to customers requesting quotations.)