This is an exciting opportunity for all experienced Dealer Sales Executives to join our Sales team at our branch.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an energetic expert on pre-owned vehicles, who can deliver high-quality customer service to Dealers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively engage with prospective dealers
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our ever-changing car inventory and use that knowledge to encourage dealers to make a purchase
- Always be well-informed about the stock available to make educated recommendations to dealer
- Following up on debtors.
- Ability to build rapport with customers and qualify their requirements
- Previous experience in Vehicle Sales
- Commitment to hitting targets
- Ability to consolidate the sale
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Resilient, Ambitious, Target Driven
- Minimum Grade 12
- Proven track record with contactable references
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Own reliable transport including valid Drivers License
- Package includes: PSG Provident Fund
- Package includes: 15 Days Annual leave