- Consult with the customer with the purpose of understanding their needs.
- Propose the right product and service according to customer requirements, including quality, convenience and price. Explain how products work and what services are available for the customer.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Apply appropriate sales process to build customer relationships and meet sales target
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Engage customers to understand their needs and guide them in their choice
- Provide appropriate solutions through products and services
- Identify new business opportunities through understanding market trends
- Follow up on sales leads
- Liaise with Department Manager and merchandisers on products that are preferred by customers
- Maintain outstanding store condition i.e. layout, cleanness, prices, product availability, visual merchandising standards
- Participate in the department commercial action plan
- Assist a customer on total project, before, during, and after sales.
- Propose a personalized solution, including products and different services (delivery, installation, etc…).
- Assist with the sales process by maintaining a fully stocked store
- Grade 12 or NQF 4 equivalent
- Proven experience as a sales consultant
- Extensive product knowledge in Landscaping
- Passion to serve
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Problem solving skills
- Understanding of pricing methodologies
- Exceptional customer services
- Proficiency in English
- Curious and assumes initiative
- Relationship management
- Hardworking and lives by example
- Ability to deal with a customer portfolio at each step of the sales process (before, during, after)
- Ability to use different channels to realize sales (emails, WhatsApp, phone…)
- Ability to multi-task