- Our client is looking to add to their Sales team with the appointment of an experienced Short Term Insurance Sales Consultant.
- The individual will be responsible for sales to NEW and EXISTING individual and business clients.
- Lead generation and conversion to a successful sale, while ensuring that attractive and appropriate advice is given, is the foundation of the job. A sales consultant must be passionate about sales, clients, networking and closing deals.
- Matric/Senior Certificate
- RE5 certificate (Short Term: Category I – Personal lines and Commercial)
- FAIS qualifications and credits
- Worked with at least two of the following insurer products and have in depth technical knowledge of Discovery, Momentum and Santam
- Computer literate (Microsoft, Google Suite)
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience in short term insurance with daily client contact and sales activity
- Valid code B driver’s licence and own vehicle