- Browns The Diamond Store is offering a unique and exciting opportunity for a dynamic sales consultant.
- Since 1934 our family has been crafting the finest diamond jewellery. Classic, timeless and sophisticated designs coupled with exceptionally brilliant diamonds have made Browns the first choice for South African diamond jewellery.
- We offer a professional environment in the Luxury Jewellery market and a unique opportunity to challenge yourself every day and develop a long term, fulfilling career. We pride ourselves in offering exceptional service to our clients. World class teaching and training is provided with excellent earning potential.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting and exceeding set sales targets every month.
- Offering an exceptional experience to every client in accordance with Browns standards.
- Minimum of 1-2 years sales experience, preferably retail sales experience.
- Experience in the luxury retail industry would be beneficial.
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Tertiary qualification in Psychology and/ or Marketing (or any other relevant qualification) would be advantageous.
- Positive, Passionate and energetic.
- Driven & career orientated.
- Exceptional communicator.
- Great Inter-personal skills.
- NB: Able to work retail hours, which entails working the mall hours, weekend work and public holidays.
- Computer literate and ability to use/learn new technology/systems.
- Own transport would be beneficial.