- Sales Agents are at the front line of customer service, responsible to build relationships with clients. With the aim to generate, grow business sales, retention and meet sales targets.
- Accountable to win the market share and strive to improve customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge on existing and new products. Professional presentation of the company’s products and services
Duties and Responsibilities
• Achieving monthly sales targets
• Sourcing of new clients and establish new client relations.
• Demonstrates advanced sales knowledge.
• Generates new leads by meeting with consumers.
• Prepare and present marketing plan.
• Ensure all information is recorded accordingly and accurately on the system.
• Send timeous communication to clients to tell them about new product and services.
• Attend to walk in clients.
• Meet with clients on/off site to present business products.
• Upsell and cross sell to clients.
• Follow up on Orders.
• Provide accurate information.
• Familiarise, adhere and compliance with all company policies and procedures.
• Matric (Grade 12)
• 2 -3 years strong sales experience
• Negotiation skills, Self-confidence
• Product knowledge, in the industry would be advantageous.
• Presentation skills and building strong client relationships.
• Knowledge and understanding of how to develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts
• Ability to maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
• The ability to recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Results Driven and Customer Service Focused