We’re on the lookout for an experienced Sales Consultant to create and increase brand awareness through maintaining pricing, shelf health, promotions, training of instore sales consultants and strong customer and client relationships in Gauteng covering JHB CBD.
As a Sales Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Ensure our products look good on shelf & our bottles are clean. (Check that all our bottles are facing the correct way, with the label facing front)
- Making sure that stock is available and ready to be distributed.
- Liaisin with the distribution team.
- Negotiate for available space (incl. Top of Fridge) and merchandise with company products
- Check that our products are priced in line with the recommended pricing for the channel and sub-segment
- Ensure price is visibly merchandised.
- Ensure all promotions executed at the point of purchase to create additional temporary impulse purchase.
- Influence orders into RTM partners, or OTI (if the tavern or Counter is an OTI customer)
What are we looking for?
To qualify for this role, you should:
- 2-3 years’ experience in Sales
- 2 years experience in alcohol sales
- Driver’s license plus own reliable car
- Sales acumen
- Marketing principle knowledge
- Customer service skills
- Administration skills
- Communication skills (verbal & written)
- Computer literacy – MS office suite