- Business Print is a state-of-the-art printing company founded on honest hard work, excellence and love for print. Situated in Silverton Pretoria we specialise in the printing and finishing of packaging products and commercial materials.
- Our vision is “Meeting Expectations”. We strive to meet this by understanding the client’s expectations and then following through by providing premium solutions and services.
- We stand behind the quality of our products and services. Our team is driven by growth and keeping up to pace with the advancing industry ensuring that you get world standard products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Sales Co-ordinator is responsible to assist the Sales Manager and the Sales Representatives with general administration and co-ordination including:
- Liaising with customers;
- Co-ordinating the workflow;
- Updating and following up on delegated tasks to ensure deadlines are met;
- Ensure projects are on schedule.
- 2 years experience in a simular role;
- Computer skills (MS Word and Excel);
- Good organisation skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal relations;
- Maintain a professional appearance;
- Enthusiasm, relaibility and the ability to meet goals