– Exceed customer expectations by practicing customer selling techniques.
– Adhere to stock loss controls in store
– Ensure individual targets are met consistently
– Ability to maximise and drive sales by identifying opportunities to increase turnover.
– Maintain housekeeping, uphold our visual merchandising standards in order to optimise sales.
– Create an inspiring environment. Have fun.
– Honesty in dealing with cash and finances
– Building & maintaining relationships
– Innovation & change management
– Thinking adaptability
– Taking ownership
– 6 months of retail experience
– Matric or Equivalent
– Clear Criminal record
– Microsoft – Computer Proficiency
– Ability to communicate effectively.
– Knowledge of current clothing trends/outdoor lifestyle (depending on the brand applying for)
Location: Gauteng, West Rand
Closing date: N/A – Please apply as soon as possible
How to apply
Please click here to apply