Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcoming customers in a friendly manner.
- Answer inquiries, and provide helpful information to customers.
- Take customer’s orders, assemble the orders, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, issue invoices from the point-of-sale system.
- Answer inquiries, and provide helpful information to customers’ about products, promotions, or item location.
- Respond to complaints, process refunds or exchanges of items.
- Maintain a clean workspace.
- Operate electronic, and other equipment.
- Prepare packages to be sent via courier.
- Manage email correspondence.
- Generate reports for stock control.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Follow all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items.
- Clean work area, equipment and tools before and after use.
- Track stock supplies, place orders, and take stock as needed.
- Ensure all administrative systems are adhered to all data kept up to date.
- Make sure the business offers excellent service to customers on a daily basis, as per the production schedules.
- Managing stock control: ordering, receiving, storing, replenishing, perishable control, and displaying;
- Ensure that prices and quantities are accurate on display and stock taking.
- Cleaning display and storage areas on a daily basis.
· Computer literate – Intermediate
· Good telephone & customer etiquette
· Bilingual – Afrikaans & English
· Strong administrative
· Detailed orientated
· Sales and administrative experience will be beneficial