Our company is looking for a Sales Administrator to join our team and help us achieve our goals. We are looking for someone who has an understanding of Human Resources and Payroll services and will be able to recruit clients for our current offerings.
The ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and are able to form part of a team while being able to work independently, we urge you to apply for this position.
The position has a base salary and commission will be applicable for any client conversions at a rate to be discussed with the successful applicant.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Source clients and initiate relationships
- Set up meetings with potential clients
- Must be able to present and promote company services to prospective clients
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
- Provide reports on market trends and how they can be maximised
- Formulate and execute industry-based strategy
- Conduct a competitor analysis with gap recommendations
- Market any new company offerings
- Cold calling and Email marketing
- Maintain a database of prospective clients and provide a monthly progress report
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Grade 12
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator
- 1 – 3 years sales experience
- Ability to work independently
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Time Management skills
- Ability to resolve queries
- Must be willing to travel