- Our client in the Telematics Industry is looking for Sales Support Administrator.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering and screening internal and external sales phone calls and emails.
- Scheduling appointments for the sales department, service providers, suppliers, and customers.
- Maintaining and updating supplier, sales, and customer records.
- Generate and process new sales leads as necessary
- Handle incoming sales enquiries
- Keeping track of the sales team’s communication with customers.
- Preparing and filing sales contracts and agreements.
- Liaising with other departments on administrative matters of mutual importance.
- Performing research toward identifying potential sales leads and pitches.
- 1 Year administritrative experience in a customer centric business environment with administrative responsibility for office operations
- Strong customer service skills with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Ability to perform without delay and in a fast-paced environment
- Thrives working as a member of a team
- Time management and understanding the team’s prioritization are critical for this role
- Ability to generate reports and spreadsheets in Excel
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to cope under pressure
- Demonstrating a positive attitude