- This established and fast-growing Logistics service provider with branches across South Africa offers a supportive culture with great opportunities for growth and development.
- As the Sales Administrator/Personal Assistant, you will be responsible for all related administration, quotes/proposals, preparation of presentations and client queries. In addition, you will be organizing meetings and events. This would include booking boardrooms, arranging catering, etc. Part of your duties will include running errands as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- General sales related admin, quotes and proposals, reports, data capturing, etc.
- Preparing presentations for sales customer visits.
- Welcoming visitors, preparing boardroom, organizing suppliers and catering, etc.
- Organizing meetings, event planning, making travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Management of the MDs calendar.
- Running errands.
- You will need at least 1 year experience in a similar role within a logistics industry.
- It is essential that you have a driver’s license and your own vehicle.
- Event Planning
- Greeting Clients
- Meeting Planning