RCL FOODS is seeking a Route Compliance Clerk to join our Baking Division. Our Pretoria Bread Baking Plant is looking for a Route Complaince Clerk that will assist that will manage GPSTS vehicle units, Garmin’s and GPSTS logins Daily and ensure route viability lovaes per km, cpk’s, cpl. The role will be based in Pretoria and will report to the Distribution Manager. The successful incumbent must be able to communicate with people and ability to work under pressure.
▪ Valid driver’s license
▪ Minimum 3 years’ experience within the Food Manufacturing environment
▪ Knowledge of Distribution and Logistics
Duties & Responsibilities
▪ Manage GPSTS vehicle units, Garmin’s and GPSTS logins Daily
▪ Report on Actual kilometers vs. GPS kilometers vs. Daily Averages of previous month
▪ Report on any km route deviations on Daily Info Transport and Sales File daily
▪ Monitoring and reporting on transport logistics issues including speeding, harsh braking, route deviations, and route plotting, pre-trip inspections.
▪ Route analysis and optimization route splitting to be done) monthly reduce km where possible
▪ Ensure vehicle utilizations at maximum capacity daily
▪ Ensure route viability loaves per km, cpk’s, cpl
▪ Handle disciplinary investigation enquiries of drivers on logistics issues Weekly