Intercare medical and dental centres in the Johannesburg region seeks to recruit a permanent roaming Receptionist to assist at all the Johannesburg facilities as and when needed. The focus of this position is to provide professional customer service by facilitating the patient administration process.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide efficient, friendly and professional telephone services in patient care.
• Assist patients in accurately completing appropriate forms, and document all information in accordance to internal policies and procedures.
• Responsible for all processes related to the reception-patient journey, e.g. booking, arrival and payment of patient on the relevant system.
• Direct all customers to the appropriate location, services and Professional.
• Ensure patient confidentiality at all times according to POPIA.
• Ensure that the reception area is always neat and tidy.
• Refer all emergency cases to the nurse’s station according to protocol.
• Assist patients with basic account queries and escalate as necessary.
• Collect all co-payments and account balances according to Intercare policies and procedures.
• Execute and adhere to daily cash-up and banking processes.
• Minimum qualification: Grade 12.
• Previous experience in a customer focused service environment, e.g. reception, will be advantageous.
• Computer proficient.
• GoodX system experience will be advantageous.
• Must be able to travel to various Practices as required.
If your personal purpose is aligned to our purpose and your values fit in with our value system, please apply. We encourage Diversity of Thought, and we welcome people to build and add to our culture.