Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ Percelia store has an opportunity available for a Retail Store Assistant to join the team. The main purpose of this role will be assist with the overall management of the store to ensure, operational and administrative duties are performed as per the standard policy and procedure.
▪ Grade 12 / Matric
▪ Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
▪ Basic computer skills (Word, Excel and Outlook). SAP.
▪ Retail experience
▪ Manage and report all customer complements and complaints to management.
▪ Establish a professional relationship with customers.
▪ Ensure all customer stock queries are dealt with and resolved.
▪ Maintain effective external communication with customers when they require feedback.
▪ Assist customer with any enquiries and refer customers to the appropriate departments where applicable.
▪ Adhere to the customer turnover per hour rate as per company benchmark.
▪ Manage the shorts and overs at the point of sale, including the floats.
▪ Manage refund and return transactions.
▪ Ensure that back shopping and returned goods are handled correctly.
▪ Verify and review deliveries and invoices for total accuracy.
▪ Assist the Receiving Manager in preparing and logging Distribution Centre claims on the Distribution Centre claims system.
▪ Manage and control high risk stock
▪ Prepare the run reconciliation on a daily basis.
▪ Prepare, order and receive the branch change requirements to ensure cashiers have enough change to ensure the best customer service levels.
▪ Maintain effective liaison between relevant parties.
▪ Maintain effective document control including but not limited to float, petty cash, cash on hand.
▪ Retail administration and operational knowledge
▪ Team player, good customer relations
▪ Leadership and management skills
▪ Trustworthy and honesty
▪ Ability to work under pressure
▪ Deadline driven