If you enjoy interacting with different people on a daily basis and you are the type of person who has to stay busy, Dis-Chem has the answer! A Retail Learnership available in our Johannesburg region which will enable hard working individuals with a passion for retail to build a solid career and future.
• Define the core concepts of the wholesale and retail environment
• Interact with customers
• Conduct stock takes
• Maintain a safe and secure wholesale and retail environment
• Mark merchandise and maintain displays according to Dis-Chem standards
• Process payment at a Point of Sales (POS)
• Record transactions
• Implement promotional activities according to business needs
• Resolve customer queries / complaints
• Matric or Grade 12 Qualification (Mathematics Lit 50%+ and English 50%+)
• Passionate about retail / customer service
• Be able and willing to work retail and flexi hours.
• Must be a South African citizen
Skills and Competencies
• Knowledge of retail environment
• English – Read, write and speak well
• Have good customer service and time management skills.
• Be trustworthy and honest
• Basic Financial Skills
• Work with a range of patterns and functions and solve problems
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It’s as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can Download and use. Get started.