Under the management of the Senior Results Co-ordinator, the Results Administrator is responsible for all of the administrative functions of the Results Centre which forms part of the non-student facing Academic Operations Department.
This includes maintaining, capturing, verifying, and releasing of all academic results, and arranging moderation of assessments. The Results Administrator assists with the lifecycle of the assessment process from the point of when the assessments have been reconciled after being written or submitted for marking, through to moderation preparation and the results capture process.
The Results Administrator must maintain compliance in all areas of Assessment Strategy and Policy applicable to the Results Centre.
08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
- Grade 12
- Minimum of a Higher Certificate (NQF level 5), National Diploma (NQF level 6) or above in administration will be advantageous.
- Advanced Interpersonal and Communications skills
- Computer and System Proficiency
- Planning & Time Management Skills
- Results Driven and able to handle pressure
- Highly Ethical
- Systematic with an Eye for Detail
- Advanced Administrative and Organisational skills
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience