The Sales Consultant will be responsible for sourcing and selling armed monitoring and armed response agreements, as well as security system upgrades and additions to potential customers. They will need to achieve and exceed monthly sales targets for new customers and hardware sales.
– Previous sales experience, preferably in capital goods sales
– Knowledge of intruder detection equipment such as IDS, DSC alarm systems is advantageous
– Matric or equivalent
– Self-motivated and energetic
– Selling skills
– Good organisational and time management skills
– Excellent communication (written & verbal), presentation and negotiation skills
– Computer Literate (MS Office, Email and Internet)
– Presentable and of sober habits
– Valid driver’s licence (Compulsory)
– Own reliable vehicle (Compulsory)
– PSIRA Grade C (Advantageous)
– Aptitude for electronic and technical equipment (alarms and alarm monitoring platforms)
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Generate and close self-sourced deals
– Follow up on all leads received internally and via telesales
– Sell security solutions to new and existing clients
– Create solid & long-standing relationships with estate agents, builders, architects etc.
– Daily, weekly and monthly reporting
– Motivated to achieve and exceed sale targets
– Maintain all administrative duties pertaining to sales
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.