– Grade 12
– Intermediate Excel Experience
– Computer Literate
– Good Telephonic / Communication Skills
– Own Transport and Driver's Licence added advantage
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external departments.
– Good Interpersonal skills/Customer Service driven.
– Best suited to a friendly, organised person who works accurately and is able to handle pressure.
– Honest, trustworthy and ethical.
– Time management skills.
Duties And Responsibilities
Administration and Customer Service:- Main Function: Contacting applicants / account payers for to follow up on registration steps.
– Receipting student payments.
– Assisting (where required) to check on pre
-authorisations on anything outstanding preventing the registration to be authorised.
– Where required in case of overflow; assist with authorisations on Registration System – STASY.
– Assist Finance team with any overflow queries / calls where required.
– Assist Admission Officers with administrative duties.
– Attend to walk in account payers/students with queries (where required during overflow).
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng