A Regional Cash Processing Operations Manager is required to manage all the day to day activities of the Cash Processing facilities in his / her sphere of responsibility and to align it with the overall objectives of the division and the company as a whole.The main purpose of the position is to ensure that all site specific security requirements are adhered to and that the client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times.
– Matric Certificate or equivalent
– Grade A PSIRA registration and accreditation
– Clear criminal record
– Preferably a formal banking qualification or course with reference to cash processing
– Computer literacy within MS Office software
– Own transport (must have own transport and a valid unendorsed driving license)
Duties and Responsibilities
– The primary duty of a
Regional Cash Processing Operations Managers
is to optimise the resources (staff and equipment) at his / her disposal to achieve the company’s goals, to minimise exposure and maximise returns.
– He / she is responsible for the management and maintenance of the income and expenditure of their region, within the guidelines of the pre-determined budgets and be able to explain any variances.
– The appointment of new staff, training and retraining of new and existing staff and the retention and development of staff in his / her region.
– Planning, assigning and directing daily, weekly, monthly and annual duties and supervising all those activities to ensure that the staff and the business grows and develops.
– The regional manager has to oversee middle and junior management in his / her region and ensure that all managerial functions are being fulfilled and performed effectively and efficiently within the boundaries of the company’s disciplinary code.
– The regional manager must guide, motivate and mentor the entire workforce in his region and ensure that they work towards a common goal.
– Maintain good relations between Fidelity Cash Solutions and our internal and external clients with regards to cash processing services rendered.
– Liaising daily with management on various operational issues and financial issues.
– Ensuring that all HR and payroll related queries are dealt with promptly. Managing disciplinary process.
– Submitting relevant weekly, monthly and general reports to management and/the clients. Investigating incidents and reporting on such.
– Exceptional managerial and organisational skills.
– Excellent written and verbal skills, at all levels.
– Ability to work long hours, with strict deadlines and in high risk, pressurised situations.
– Very flexible.
– Ability to direct employees, delegate work based on individual’s skills and qualifications.
– A regional manager must also have good computer skills and must have sound knowledge of the different product types processed within Fidelity Cash Solutions (FCS) division.
– Strong sense of time management and good prioritisation skills / abilities.
– Immense knowledge about the greater financial sector in which they operate.
– Up to date with all the policies, procedures and regulatory requirements of the industry.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, at all levels.
– Ability to motivate and a strong team player.
– Be able to promote co-ordination / co-operation with internal and external stake holders.
– Strong decision making ability.
– Well versed with all the relevant IT related packages used in the industry.
– Analytical & critical thinking skills.
– Goal setting.
– Driving & managing change.
– Results driven.
– Communicating direction.
– Development of others.
– Communication skills.
– Customer focus.
Location: Bloemfontein, Free State
Closing Date: 5 November 2021