Department Of Foresty, Fisheries & the Environment is inviting all suitable candidates to apply for the Records Administrative Officer vacancies.
Salary: R261 372.00 per annum
– National Diploma in Public Administration (NQF level 6) or relevant qualification.
– A minimum of one to two (1-2) years’ experience required in the relevant field.
– Knowledge and experience of document management, registry processes and
– Computer literacy, ability to work individually and in a team, good interpersonal
relations skills, sound organising and planning, minutes taking, verbal and written
– Ability to work under pressure and with difficult persons.
– Manage departmental records in line with frameworks.
– Ensure that outgoing files are recorded in the register before issued and that
copies of the file plan are circulated; verify all scanned files in line with scanning
– Compile a list of files that to be disposed as per approved file plan.
– Ensure facilitation of disposal of records in terms of a written disposal authority
issued by national archive.
– Forward in active files to other departments.
– Administer incoming and outgoing mail.
– Ensure that incoming mail are collected, sorted, stamped and distributed
– Compile weekly statistics and expenditure on postal services.
– Compile courier services report and manage office equipment.
Enquiries: Ms B Mampshika, Tel: 012 399 8516| For attention: Human
Resource Management | Closing date: 13 June 2022.