ACDC Dynamics, a leading manufacturer, importer, and distributor of quality products in the electrical, electronics, pumps, and tools industry is looking for an experienced and dynamic Receiving Controller.
The Receiving Controllers role is to accept and process deliveries, verifying delivered items, unloading trucks, ensuring items are stored correctly, and processing returns.
Key Performance Areas
- Monitor the reports and ensure that all lines per shipment have been verified, and are allocated to relevant areas within turnaround time of 24 hours
- Check all back orders & IBT’s have been picked in the shortest possible time
- Assist with all discrepancies, both international & local, ensuring they have been raised correctly as per company procedures and are submitted in the timeframe allowed
- Assist with stock takes
- Provide training to staff where possible
- Ensure that all GRN’s are processed timeously
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly reporting
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous warehouse experience
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Good understanding of warehouse safety regulations
- Physical dexterity and experience operating forklifts
- Computer skills and knowledge of data entry and inventory software programs
- Basic math skills