Control the receipt and dispatch of stock and other administration duties at branch
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/TRAINING
- Grade 12
REQUIRED MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE
- 1-year stock control/receiving experience.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Verify all stock received from external and internal suppliers against stock order.
- Assist with stock counting.
- Perform general office administration functions including, filing, etc.
- Build and maintain good relationships with internal and external clients and resolve client queries.
- Ensure compliance with safety and risk regulations and policies.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE/ COMPETENCIES
- Valid drivers licence
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Administrative skills
- Good verbal and written communication
- Good interpersonal relationships
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Customer orientation