Currently we are searching for a Receptionist for Johannesburg, South Africa.
Duties and responsibilities
– Answering and directing all calls.
– Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email.
– Receiving and directing visitors.
– Receive, sort and distribute daily mail and packages.
– Provide relevant support and assistance to department managers and co-employees.
– Perform clerical duties including filing.
– Actively participate as a member of the team.
– Ensure cleaning and housekeeping standards are maintained.
– Perform any other task, not specified herein, which from time to time may be assigned by the manager.
– Grade 12.
– Three years experience as a Receptionist.
– Excellent communication (including articulation), telephone and interpersonal skills are essential.
– Computer Literacy – MS Office Suite.
– Hands-on experience with office equipment, including photocopiers.
– Professional attitude and appearance.
– Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng