The successful candidate will be responsible to deliver reception duties in order to respond to visitors, clients and other related queries accurately and timeously through the execution of predefined work objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures.
Specific Role Responsibilities
- Deliver on agreed performance targets according to set procedures and service level agreement.
- Report on transactional activities to provide timely information for decision making in area of accountability.
- Execute work in line with governance and compliance processes.
- Identify and apply known solutions to operational problems and escalate unresolved issues.
- Receive visitors to the organisation, determine their needs and direct them accordingly in a manner that enhances org reputation.
- Plan for, administer and process receptionist related tasks and activities effectively and efficiently in alignment with performance objectives.
- Respond promptly to calls in a professional manner, ensuring an excellent and accurate client service enhancing companies reputation.
- Execute work activities effectively and efficiently in order to prevent financial losses.
- Deliver work activities adequately to satisfy internal and external customers.
- Assist customers with queries and direct them to the relevant department to ensure prompt and effective resolutions, enhancing customer experience.
- Attend training initiatives to improve work quality and enhance own skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- Administrative or Secretarial qualification will be an advantage
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience as a receptionist/switchboard
Skills and Personal Attributes
Knowledge and skills:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality.
- Proficient in handling office equipment (i.e. switchboard machine, printers, photocopy machines, thumb print machine, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Administrative Support.
- Client Orientation and Customer Focus.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Trust and Integrity.