Intercare Castle Gate Medical and Dental Centre seeks to recruit for a Receptionist. The focus of this position is to provide professional customer service by facilitating the patient administration process.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Provide efficient, friendly and professional telephone services in patient care.
– Assist patients in accurately completing appropriate forms, and document all information in accordance to internal policies and procedures.
– Responsible for all processes related to the reception-patient journey, e.g. booking, arrival and payment of patient on the relevant system.
– Direct all customers to the appropriate location, services and Professional.
– Ensure patient confidentiality at all times according to POPIA.
– Ensure that the reception area is always neat and tidy.
– Refer all emergency cases to the nurse’s station according to protocol.
– Assist patients with basic account queries and escalate as necessary.
– Collect all co-payments and account balances according to Intercare policies and procedures.
– Execute and adhere to daily cash-up and banking processes.
– Minimum qualification: Grade 12.
– Previous experience in a customer focused service environment, e.g. reception, will be advantageous.
– Computer proficient.
– GoodX system experience will be advantageous.
* Intercare is an equal opportunity employer, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
* We encourage and support COVID-19 vaccinations, and job applicants can submit proof of their vaccination status.