Key Performance Areas (not totally inclusive)
– Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
– Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
– Maintains security and telecommunications system.
– Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
– Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
– Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
– Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
– Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
– Receiving and Sorting Daily Mail
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Demonstrates integrity by modelling CashMaster’ s values and ethical standards
– Strong analytical skills
– Focuses on impact and result for the client and responds positively to feedback
– Leads teams effectively and shows conflict resolution skills
– Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
– Builds strong relationships with clients and external actors
– Remains calm, in control and good humoured even under pressure
– Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities
– Ability to advocate and provide policy advice
– Ability to promote integrity and business ethics; demonstrate mature judgment, trust and open communication; ability to ensure effective team work, collaborative behaviour and team spirit
– Ability to develop collaborative and harmonious relationship with external partners and clients at the senior level
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills to persuade and influence others
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize work schedules
– Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
– Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines
– Able to work effectively in a complicated environment with minimal management guidance/supervision
– Telephone etiquette
– Critical thinking
– Persuasion and influencing
– Judgement and decision making
– Service orientation
Closing date for this job is 21 July 2022
This is job is in Pretoria, Gauteng