Peermont prides itself on offering our guests exceptional customer service and value for money. We always strive to employ and develop individuals that share our values of Respect and Humility, Integrity, Collaboration and Accountability.
As part of this we endeavour to provide opportunities to our employees to develop their careers within the Peermont Group and are therefore proud to offer another career development opportunity for the position mentioned above.
Reporting to the Customer Support Specialist: On-line Sports Betting, this position is responsible for providing telephonic support services to players.
1. To check guests in on arrival.
2. To check guests out on departure.
3. T o manage Guests’ room accounts.
4. To follow daily standard procedures.
To take direct & telephonic enquiries and respond accordingly
1. Matric/ Grade 12
2. Good interpersonal skills will be essential.
3. Knowledge of Opera would be an advantage.
4. Computer literacy would be an added advantage.
5. Must be able to communicate in English fluently (speak, read and write).
6. Shift work is an operational requirement.
• Excellent communication skills;
• Strong customer service orientation;
• High level of integrity and confidentiality;
• Must be able to work shifts;