Duties and Responsibilities
- Timely and professional answering of the switchboard.
- Immediate acknowledgement of walk in customers.
- Handling queries if possible, alternatively directing queries to relevant department/ individual.
- Emailing messages to relevant staff member immediately.
- Take snapshot of online system and forward to CSA, escalate if no response within 30 minutes.
- Escalate other problems to Management as soon as they are identified.
- Suggest improvements to current processes to improve customer service.
- Assist with providing customers with feedback from Online progress tracking system (Bluespec) when CSA’s are busy.
- Schedule and manage Branch drivers on drivers group chat, and ensure completion of all tasks prior to leaving at the end of the day.
- Ensure you are dressed according to the uniform policy.
- Confirm bookings 1 day in advance.
- Fellow up once authorisations is received to book in vehicles.
- Minimum 2 years in a receptionist capacity
- Insurance or motor industry exposure
- All Microsoft suites – intermediate