Through our client-facing brands Metropolitan and Momentum, with Multiply (wellness and rewards programme), and our other specialist brands, including Guardrisk and Eris Property Group, the group enables business and people from all walks of life to achieve their financial goals and life aspirations.
We help people grow their savings, protect what matters to them and invest for the future. We help companies and organisations care for and reward their employees and members. Through our own network of advisers or via independent brokers and utilising new platforms Momentum Metropolitan provides practical financial solutions for people, communities and businesses.
Provide end-to-end assessment services that support decision making during the recruitment, development and talent management processes.
• Honours degree in Human Resources/Psychology/Industrial Psychology
• Registered Psychometrist (Independent Practice) with the HPCSA
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience as a registered Psychometrist (Independent Practice)
• Exposure to digitised assessment solutions (preferred)
Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide advice regarding the selection and utilisation of the appropriate assessment batteries for recruitment, selection, talent management and development purposes through a good understanding of the methods and tools used in the assessment process and its appropriate application.
• Partner and liaise with HC in business to ensure SLAs are met and a professional service is provided.
• Provide end-to-end assessment services, which includes administration, scoring, feedback and reporting that seamlessly integrate into selection, development and other talent processes.
• Act as a single point of contact for candidates throughout the assessment process by managing the process end-to-end.
• Collate and interpret psychometric assessment data to assist business in answering their talent questions and make informed talent decisions.
• Provide feedback regarding assessment data to various stakeholders, which enables decision making.
• Adhere to online recording keeping standards and ensure that assessment database is maintained.
• Adhere to best practice guidelines and standard operating procedures to ensure professional standards are maintained.
• Actively participate in talent projects by thorugh the integration of assessment data and providing expert input.
• Build and maintain relationships with potential candidates to enable talent pooling and create a positive brand experience.
• Create a consistent and engaging candidate experience through the application of standardised processes and alignment to our talent strategy.
• Drive continuous development and improvement by keeping abreast of the latest developments within the assessment arena and the impact of technology on our day-to-day operations.
• Business Acumen
• Client/Stakeholder Commitment
• Drive for Results
• Leads Change and Innovation
• Impact and Influence
• Self-Awareness and Insight
• Diversity and Inclusiveness
The above-mentioned position is currently available in the Group Human Capital division based at our office in Centurion or Belville.
We are committed to Employment Equity, diversity and inclusion when recruiting internally and externally. All appointments are made in alignment to our Employment Equity goals and we encourage people with disabilities to apply.