Provisioning Administrative Clerk at Department Of Higher Education.
Department Of Higher Education is inviting all interested candidates to apply for the Provisioning Administrative Clerk vacancies.
• Matric or NCV Level 4 with a 3 -year recognized Diploma/degree in Supply
• Chain Management/Logistics/Public Management (NQF) Level 6).
• 1 – 2 years relevant experience.
• Knowledge: Knowledge and the understanding of ITS,
• MIS will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of assets and disposal procedure.
• Knowledge and understanding of legislative framework governing the Public
• Knowledge of Supply Chain policies. Knowledge of Higher Education
• Planning and organizing.
• Good verbal and written
• communication Skills.
• Computer Literacy.
• A Valid Code 8 driver’s license.
• Provide supply chain clerical support services within the College.
• procurement of goods and services function through effective and efficient
• demand and acquisition management services.
• Assist in the provision of an
• effective contract management service to the College.
• Provide logistical and disposal services.
• Provide the status of orders and commitments and reports
• to his/her supervisor.
• Monitor supplier performance.
• Contribute to effective
• asset and inventory management.
• Assist with the bidding administration function for the College Bid Committees.