The key purpose of this role is to support the Division with the overall administration of the funded programs in the Insurance Sector
Duties And Responsibilities
– Support the administration process for all the programs in the Division.
– Prepare letters of recommendation for signature in line with approved lists of DGAC approvals.
– Scheduling site visits to new employers and accompanying Specialists to site visits.
– Ensure required documentation and additional information as required for validation is received.
– Evaluates documentation from the employer to check for completeness and accuracy
– Validate the received documents for accuracy and receipt against the submitted spreadsheet data
– Capture a spreadsheet for uploading of learner details into the system.
– Capturing, quality assure and check SETMIS report for accuracy for submission to DHET
– Prepare the final allocation or award letters and contracts for signature by CEO/CFO/COO and Employer
– Payment requisition submitted to Specialist and Manager for approval.
– Submit Invoices to Finance for payment
– Prepare closure letters for signatures by COO and CFO and submit to the administrators or specialist. Provide information and documentation as required by DHET and internal and external Auditors.
– Assist with travel and accommodation arrangements for the Learning Division Team
– Verify information for alignment with the contract deliverables.
– Assist division with work overflow during peak periods.
– Maintain a database of all documents from contracting and commencement and evidence of deliverables for each stage until project closure.
– Continuous tracking and follow up on all documentation and queries
– Update and maintain the administration dashboard
– Ensure that all project documents are drafted and reviewed accurately within turnaround time, filed securely and confidentiality is maintained on an ongoing basis
– Ensuring that all required documents are recorded and 100% audit ready.
– Provide information and documentation as required by DHET and internal and external Auditors.
– Ensure that all project files are up to date with all required, updated documents.
– Identify and report any potential project and operational risks to Manager.
– Ad-hoc tasks in support of the team
– Grade 12 or equivalent is required plus any NQF5 tertiary project administration / business administration qualification.
– A minimum of 2 years administration experience on large and multiple contracts .
– NQF 6 qualification in Administration and Office Management or Certificate in Project Management
– Basic business writing and reporting skills.
– Basic financial management (reconciling of invoices etc).
– Computer Literacy (Excellent application of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint). Internet / Email, Windows explorer as well as the ability to learn the INSETA’s Learner Management System and Microsoft Dynamics AX).
– Knowledge and understanding of the PFMA, National Treasury Guidelines and related legislation governing the SETA environment.
Location: Parktown, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing date: 21 December 2021