Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the management of equipment, processes and staff relative to the manufacturing
- Main duty is to ensure the efficient output of product in the correct quality /quantity.
- Understand the production process /
- Daily operations / enforce prescribed methods
- Monitor and train subordinates.
- Safely operate all machines, including milling equipment, high-speed dispersers, and other equipment in your assigned area.
- Work alongside and supervise the performance and abilities of the production team, motivate them and create a culture of respect, integrity, safety awareness and loyalty to the Company.
- Matric is essential
- Qualification with mathematics skills is required
- 2 years Supervisory experience
- 5 years total in manufacture/production experience
- Computer packages on Excel is a must!
- Syspro advantageous
- Possess above average numeracy / literacy skills,
- Competent to operate forklifts and heavy machinery