Company: Distell Limited
Applications are invited for the above mentioned position to be based in Secondary production. The successful candidate will report to the Packaging Manager.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure governance of general administrative tasks.
• Execute effective confirmation of Production orders, Bulk verifications and machine and labour hours
• Ensure and execute compliance to all ICC Processes and Procedure
• Execute effective O.E.E. administration.
• Assist with budget preparations.
• Compile weekly and monthly reports for OEE, unplanned downtime, material losses and write offs.
• Assist with MDWT in Production
• Effective monitoring of production order variances
• Assist with Mini Businesses in Production.
• Coordinate a collaborative
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
• Grade 12 and a relevant Diploma
• 2 – 3 years in a Production or FMCG environment.
• Computer literate in the MS office packages, advanced MS Excel. Working knowledge of SAP ERP within a Packaging environment will be considered an advantage
• Strong numerical aptitude
• Efficient time management.
• Strong interpersonal and persuasive skills to ensure task completion.
• Strong personality, be innovative, self-driven and able to work under pressure.
• Good communication skills.
Reference: 19556 Closing Date: 26 January 2023
Job Segment: Accounting, Administrative Assistant, ERP, SAP, Finance, Administrative, Technology