A vacancy exists for a Procurement Administrator at our Head Office (CSA) Branch in Helderkruin reporting to the Procurement Manager and Chief Procurement Officer. The overall purpose of this position is to perform all administration functions within the procurement department and reasonable requests from Management. The position performs a variety of tasks related to managing information, processing of information, feedback and communication, data analysing and Customer Service.
• Grade 12 – Matric.
• No Criminal Record or any pending cases.
• 2 – 3 Years’ experience in a procurement or administration environment.
• Excellent Computer Skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
• Working Knowledge of SAP advantageous.
• Excellent Administration Skills.
• Must be able to communicate fluently in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Ability to liaise professionally with personnel and customers at all levels.
• Ability to work without supervision and under pressure.
• Must have a valid Driver’s Licence.
• Must have own Reliable Transport.
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
• Print all the capexes sent to the “Capex e-mail” daily.
• Load all new capexes on the Capex tracker spreadsheet.
• Distribute new capexes to the relevant Procurement Administrators.
• Each Procurement administrator will ensure that the required compliance as per the Financial Procedures have been followed for each capex ie. approval signatories in accordance with the LOA as well as all supporting documents.
• All Capex purchases are loaded on ICBM.
• Do sourcing for items not available from our regular suppliers.
• Source for new suppliers from time to time to do price comparisons and possible savings.
• Finding solution and alternative suppliers.