- The Procurement Administrator at AHRI will be responsible for administration of procurement activities for both Durban and Somkhele campuses. Apart from ensuring that procurement documents are in order, the incumbent will source service providers who can supply goods and/or services and assist with purchasing and delivery of the goods and/or services.
- The incumbent will be located at Somkhele campus and will provide administrative assistance to the strategic sourcing specialist.
The closing date for the position is 28 February 2023
AHRI is fully compliant with South African labour law and is committed to employment equity. This position is open to South African applicants and valid work permit holders. AHRI reserves the right in special circumstances to accept late applications or to extend the above date in order to facilitate further searches. Furthermore, AHRI reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- 3 years National Diploma Purchasing or similar in a related field.
- Valid Drivers Licence will be an added advantage
- 12 months or more experience in procurement administration /activities
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word to skills/experience required.