About the position
▪ If you are self driven, a fast learner and a team player, this Process Controller position is for you.
▪ The role is about overseeing production operation on shift basis at the Phoenix asset.
▪ Lead a team of two operators, together with another Process Controller, on shift basis ensuring that all daily KPIs are met.
▪ You will then need to apply and send your current updated CV, with confirmation of the below :
What will you be doing?
▪ Drive a continuous improvement and Right- First- Time mindsets
▪ Maintaining and continuously improving 5S standards
▪ Ensuring first level asset care practices
▪ Demonstration of best Centrelining, quick change overs and driving of OEE improvements
▪ Adoption and creation of best practices
▪ Ensuring visual management is updated and utilized
▪ Operational understanding of current and updated programming and systems
▪ Driving line through Digital Manufacturing
▪ Safety, Health and Environment:
▪ Ensure adherence to safety standards
▪ Operate the asset to manufacture product according to specifications and to ensure quality compliance.
▪ Takes and checks samples of product regularly to ensure quality product is being produced.
▪ Takes necessary action if product is out of specification. Makes decisions on when to stop the machine when product is out of specification.
▪ Operate the asset at target speeds to achieve rate of operation targets and those delays and deviations are rectified immediately for higher Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
▪ Verifies Line Operator start up and shutdown performed checks
▪ Asset Care:
▪ Conduct TPM first principles: Cleaning, Inspection and Lubrication (CIL), In operation lubrication practices
What are we looking for?
▪ Minimum requirement of matric plus N4 Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
▪ Advantageous will be degree, BTech or diploma qualifications in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or Chemical Engineering.
▪ 3 years of experience working in FMCG with fast moving equipment
▪ Sound technical knowledge and good understanding and implementation of Lean Six Sigma tools will be advantageous
▪ Required Computer Literacy
▪ Advantageous is SAP exposure