– Have the relevant minimum N2 qualifications to be considered in the above mentioned engineering trade for which the application is made.
– Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye-Stillwater Occupational Health Care Centre
– Be recommended based on interview outcomes
– Achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 4 or higher
– Obtain a Protection Services clearance certificate
– Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and psychometric assessment, which will be considered during allocation of learnerships.
– The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever reason.
– All entry level requirements outcomes will be considered before applicant be recommended
– Applicants must submit a fully completed Application Form, Record of Service, CV and certified copies of ID
Qualifications and Statement of results to the Sibanye-Stillwater Academy. (N2 must have the relevant subjects for the discipline applied for) (N2 must have the relevant subjects for the discipline applied for)
– Applicants in possession of a Section 28 or 26D Trade Certificates will not be considered including another Learnership
– Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection
HR Contact Person : Malika April
Recruitment Person : Surita Bone
Recruiter’s contact number : 011 278 9897
Closing date: N/A
How to apply:
Click here to apply